Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2021: If you are looking for a Tech Mahindra jobs then the company recruiting employees for the Sr SME position on the Tech Mahindra careers portal or you can apply through the link given at the end of the post.
Tech Mahindra company is an Indian MNC company that provides business process outsourcing (BPO) services and information technology (IT) services. Tech Mahindra is a subsidiary of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Job Position||Senior SME|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Tech Mahindra Careers
The first responsibility for ensuring proper and in-time completion of eCDD applications/renewals, identification of necessary documentation, sourcing of underlying documents, and maintenance of eCDD static information. Liaise with a short group of analysts (Senior Officers) to ensuring in time fulfillment and submission of CDD profiles for Corporate and Institutional Banking and Correspondent Bank Consumers on the eCDD system.
- Source client data from the Internet. Intranet and bespoke information providers/Global Account Management teams as required.
- Customized research activity demands to be undertaken for various customer segments – the same should be verified for onboarding consumers through the process of raising CDD profiles.
- Put in place CDD on a time to time basis in accordance with desired standards.
- Put in place CDD documentation/eCDD records for Institutional Banking and Corporate and Correspondent Bank Consumers on direction from Global Account Management teams.
- Recover any lost customer documentation by follow-up with Global Account Management/CCMG.
- Rise of issues on profile production to CDD Checker/Supervisor/Manager.
- Liaise with Global Account Management teams to build proper Global Account Management, source documentation, record, and receive sign-offs from Global Account Management.
- Plan/prioritize and track CDD review workload to guaranteed timely delivery.
- Maintain CDD database in regard to Corporate and Institutional Banking and Correspondent Bank Clients.
- Cross-train other team members to give intra group resource cover.
- Understand and comply with all related policies and methods issued by the team FCC.
Tech Mahindra Careers
- A basic understanding of financial services and their various underlying products desirable.
- Required to have an excellent understanding of sourcing data from various data sources, and in several cases utilizing financial reports, and audited statements for such intensions. Should have a keen eye for complete and required to present his/her case perfectly.
- Previous experience in the use of data sources will be ideal.
- Basic knowledge in the AML domain would be an extra added advantage.
- Good written and spoken English needs to be in part with business standards acknowledging the amount of interaction needed primarily through written communication.
- Problem Solving Skills, ability to think differently and independently work around concerns that arise from time to time.
- Language skills (other than English/other Indian languages) an advantageous but not mandatory for the required role.
- Awareness of the CDD/ eCDD systems and processes and of the various requirements of certain nations will be an added advantage.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Must be prepared to work in a 24/7 environment.
Qualification & Experience
- Three years experience in Financial Services Industry.
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate in any specializations. MBA candidates have added advantages.
Tech Mahindra Careers : Click Here