Shell Employment 2020 – Graduate Program
Shell Employment 2020 – Graduate Program:
The Shell Company’s presence in India is from the last 75 years, when it operated in the country as the pioneering oil distribution company, through Burmah Shell, a partnership between the Burmah Oil Company and Asiatic Petroleum (India), in 1928.
At Shell, we are creating various plans to meet the growing demand for energy and we are looking for ambitious graduates to support us to contribute more.
Shell is a global group of oil and natural gas companies, employing approximately ninety-four thousand people and operating in more than seventy countries and territories.
Our point is to meet the vitality needs of society in manners that are financially, socially, and earth feasible, presently and later on.
Our focus on innovation and technology development has made us a leading manufacturer, distributor, and marketer of refined petroleum products.
Shell Graduate ProgrammeThe Shell Graduate Program is an improvement system that empowers new candidates to turn out to be completely autonomous Shell experts in 2-5 years. At Shell, new candidates approach an unrivaled scope of jobs and world-class preparing and improvement openings, including-
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation)
Who we’re looking for
- we are searching for aspiring candidates in their last year of study or with under three years of experience to help us tackle the energy challenge – now and in the future.
- There will be specific skills needed for your chosen job area. However, whichever role given to you, there are certain qualities you will requires if you’re going to succeed at Shell.
- Moreover, you should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being overwhelmed if a task seems harder, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be superior at finding information, tackle problems, making objective decisions, and coming up with innovative ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work in a team and the credibility to influence team members.
- Shell matches you into a specific job, in view of your aptitudes, so you won’t be required to go for a particular job position.