MICROSOFT CORPORATION RECRUITMENT
Microsoft Corporation Recruitment 2020: Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 17 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond.
MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our development teams are aligned to four engineering groups at Microsoft Corporation—Application and Services (ASG), Cloud and Enterprise (C&E), Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS) and Operating System (OS). Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to the engineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives.
Company Name: Microsoft India Private Limited
Job Post: Software Engineer
Job Posted: April 9, 2020
Job Location: Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore
Employment Type: Full time
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible, and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
- Writing quality code at the source.
- Authoring validation tests; providing timely issue resolutions.
Qualifications & Eligibility Criteria:
- B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 6/10.
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Consider customer’s perspectives and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks, and help needed within the project team.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.