GE HEALTHCARE RECRUITMENT 2020 FOR TRAINEE ENGINEER
- Trainee will work under installation engineer, who is responsible for implementation of GE product. Assuring that installation are completed timely and quality manner as per defined goals and standards.
- Installation engineer will provide training, testing, presentation and live date activities for one or more customers account, accomplishing these responsibilities with a high degree of independence.
- Installation engineer develop a good relationship with client and team members and must demonstrate a high level of composure, professionalism and knowledge of healthcare business environment.
- Carryout all documentation, report submission, and supporting customer on regulatory compliance.
- Completed bachelor degree in electrical/electronic/instrumentation/biomedical will be considered.
- Must be able to work with team and effectively communicate with team members and with all level with client organisation.
How to apply: Click here