DLF Limited Recruitment 2020 For Graduate Engineer Trainee: DLF has become a name that is synonymous with greatness in building world-class contemporary residential and commercial projects, apart from food courts, top-end shopping malls, and multiplexes matching global standards.
The Group has just settled its impressions in different urban areas including the NCR, Punjab, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Cochin, Amritsar, Jaipur, and Baroda, and is set to aggregate its expansion program further across many other cities and towns. To reinforce its existing talent pool, DLF requires Middle & amp; Senior Management professionals across various regions in different business segments.
Company Name: DLF Limited
Company Website: www.dlf.in
Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Category: Architectural Services
Job Role: Architect
Job Location: Chennai, India
Employment: Full time, Permanent
Qualification: Bachelors of architecture
Experience: 0 to 2 year
Salary: 5,50,000/- PA
Graduate Engineer Trainee Responsibilities :
- Understanding work requirements and fulfill all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Able to work with senior staff members, asking questions, and help wherever possible.
- Analyze problems and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Notice health and safety regulations at all times.
- Gather in meetings and attend workshops and other training programs.
- Examine data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Observe the system and share your data with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Graduate Engineer Trainee Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture & Masters in Project Management.
- Previous experience in a technical field would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb time management and professionalism.