Cognizant Recruitment For Entry Level Engineer: Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. Cognizant headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is one of the world’s top professional IT services companies, transforming customers’ business, working and technology models for the digital era. Our exceptional industry-based, consultative methodology helps customers envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Company Name: Cognizant
Company Website: www.cognizant.com
Job ID: 00037250908
Job Post: Process Executive-Data
Experience: Entry-level Engineer
Education Required: B.E./B.Tech/MCA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Employee Status: Full time
- New Business procedures such as Documentation collection, Policy creation, & Review, seeking regulatory approvals, Renewals, product conversions, Reinstatements, Endorsements, Policy despatch, underwriter support, Authorisations, Binding, quotes and Policy Issue, multiple levels of coding, broker, Agency and Vendor support such as Respond to queries, contract renewals, Agent licensing, commission calculations & Payout.
Policy Owner Services:
- Change endorsements, cancellations, reconciliations, wire transfer, ACH handling, respond to queries via calls or email regarding any of the indicative transactions listed above
- Claims management Claim registration through calls or emails related to First notice of loss, workers compensation, death claims, medical bill review, medical coding, disability claims, surveyor document review, Assignments, Fraud management, transcription, Investigation, Legal documents, Appeals, invoices, Tax compliance.
- Statutory and Legal reporting requirements.
- 100% Process adherence to transaction processing timelines involving Money in, Money out, Enrollment processes to avoid backdated transactions and other measurable metrics.
- 100% attachments to the legal guidelines as per the business framework.
- Process predefined number of transactions as assigned.
- Meets internal process metrics related to transaction processing involving Money In, Money out, Enrollment, death, liquidation processing, etc. (such as quality, Consistency Index, productivity ) as defined for the subprocesses.
- Adhere to audit compliance ( SAS 70, Statutory Audit) of all relevant processes as laid out in process documentation.
- Meet process SLAs / metrics – productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
- Make sure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- Respond to data requests.
- Adhere to shift handover processes.
- Raise process-related issues/concerns on time with the process and team leads.
- Record information relating to production statistics, end-user-related notes, etc as appropriate.
- Stay updated with the process information/changes refer to knowledge updates/ repositories to effectively process transactions.
- Adhere to security practices set by the organization.
- Issue update and confirm reports related to own area of work.
- Execute rework on policies that were not processed First Time Right.
- Catch predefined policies/amendments in the customers’ system during a business day.
- Store the output in the system provided by Cognizant.
- Highlight process related problems / concerns proactively with TL/TMs.
- Refer to knowledge updates/ repositories to effectively process transactions.
For Voice Process:
- Answer calls from clients/end users based on agreed time frames.
- Transfer calls involving the next level of service to the appropriate department as per the given guidelines.
- The first-time resolution of issues/queries.
- Contribute to and participate in knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Complete all mandatory certifications as per the requirement of the business.
- Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team).
- Participate and contribute to organizational activities.
- Record own attendance and timesheet related data to ensure correct billing.
- Conduct refresher training.
- Collate team performance data for reporting purposes as and when requested by the Process and Team Lead.
- Completes all mandatory assessments/ certifications as applicable like Antimony laundering training (AML).