BMC SOFTWARE RECRUITMENT 2020
BMC SOFTWARE RECRUITMENT 2020: BMC Software is an American software company. BMC provides SaaS-based and on-premise software and services in areas including IT service management, cloud computing, automation, IT operations, and mainframe.
Company Name: BMC Softwares
Company Website: www.bmc.com
Position: Associate Technical Support Analyst
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Experience: 4 to 5 Years
Description and Requirement:
BMC supports consumers to run and reinvent their businesses in the digital age by tackling their IT management challenges, championing their innovation, and celebrating their success.
Every BMC employee has the potential to have a tremendous impact on consumer success—and when consumers thrive, we all do.
BMC offers bold and fearless career-seekers like you the chance to expand your abilities, your network, and your horizons as you work to enable consumer development and innovation every day. You will be encircled by peers who motivate you, drive you, help you, and make you laugh out loud, in an environment that fosters individuality, respect, and personal ambition.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- The IT Service Desk Engineer will provide first and second-line technical support to internal staff. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of user problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. Coverage includes all BMC Office users as well as remote users at other BMC offices and home workers.
- Dealing with incoming incidents in a professional, courteous manner over the phone/email & Chat. Taking responsibility of incidents and managing them in a logical and methodical manner.
- To Analyse and resolve IT incidents with varying degrees of complexity.
- Correctly logging incidents and requests, categorizing and prioritizing them in line with team incident management practices.
- Conducting full and thorough diagnostics with end-users to enable the first point of contact resolution.
- Ensuring all Incidents/Requests are progressed & cleared within SLA – escalating to other internal and external teams as appropriate.
- Managing Incidents/Requests through their entire lifecycle from the first point of contact through to resolution, proactively keeping the customer informed of progress.
- Diagnosing and resolving problems to the customer’s satisfaction
- Maintain and develop a knowledge database.
- Identify and escalate repeat problems or service risks into service management teams.
- Sharing knowledge with team colleagues
- To contribute to IT projects involving the service desk and have technical input when necessary.
- Act as an SME, providing expertise to both team members and customers and handle any escalations within the shift.
Experience and Qualification:
- Previous experience in IT Support – at least 4-5 years in a service desk or similar role.
- Knowledge on Windows 7 /8 /10 to advance level.
- Office 2010/2013/O365 to advance level
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange Mailbox Administration, DNS, Group Policies, Domain Controllers.
- Experience Supporting BYOD, Air Watch, Mobile Iron, etc
- Good Knowledge of Network Technologies and VPN.
- Good knowledge of AV / Skype for Business and experience of their administration.
- Strong understanding of Backup and Restoration methods.
- Ability to articulate at a technical level appropriate to the circumstances and dealing with various IT stakeholders.
- Skills to deal with difficult and demanding customers.
- Knowledge of Apple computers and software.
- ITIL Framework
- CCNA, MCSA
- Graduate in any discipline
- Ticketing tool experience.
Apply Link For BMC Software Recruitment 2020: Click here