Ansys Recruitment 2020 For Freshers
Ansys Recruitment 2020 For Freshers: Ansys is the world leader in engineering simulation, supporting the world’s most innovative companies to deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies to solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Company Name: Ansys
Company Website: www.ansys.com
Job Position: R & D Engineer
Job Location: Banglore, India
Posted Date: 26/05/2020
The engineer will connect with the Seascape Research and Development team that creates a state of the art software for semiconductor analysis. ANSYS Red Hawk-SC is the first ANSYS product based on the new Seascape Elastic Compute Architecture for Electronic Design Automation (EDA). Designed to handle extremely huge data sets and computations across distributed machines, ANSYS RedHawk-SC allows designers of advanced system-on-chip designs (SoCs) to assess more electromigration (EM) and voltage drop (IR) scenarios per day and grow a high level of confidence in their design sign-off.
- Show a solid understanding of the code and the team’s software development processes.
- Work with managers and others to define and implement new capabilities. Once projects are defined, the engineer should be able to deliver medium-sized projects with minimal input from others.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Deliver code that meets requirements on schedule. Make sure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust, and easy to understand.
- Optimize code to enhance tool run time and memory capacity.
- Create unit, regression, and/or system-level tests to thoroughly justify new features or changes.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with manager, technical leads, and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others
- Understand and show best practices in software engineering.
- Be a source of expertise for others in the project team.
Minimum Qualification Required:
- B.E./B.Tech. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience in C++ with a broad and deep understanding of the language
- Strong working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms, and debugging
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems, and work closely with others
- Ability to complete high-quality work on time
- Demonstrated skills in the following areas are a plus:
- Successful large-scale commercial software development
- Development, debugging and optimization of systems using distributed processing
- Experience with the Python programming language
- Parasitic extraction for advanced semiconductor nodes
- Transistor-level simulation or analysis
- GUI development for physical design or analysis tools