Amazon recruitment: If you are Looking for a good career in the IT industry then you must apply for the Amazon recruitment process. Amazon recruitment 2021 for Entry level candidates as an Account Health Support Specialist. If you are willing to apply for Amazon jobs then you can apply through the Amazon careers page or you can also apply from the apply link given at the end of this page. Also on this page, you will get all information like Amazon eligibility criteria, how to apply for Amazon recruitment, how do I join Amazon, etc.
Amazon is a US based multinational company located in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, digital payment, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the top company in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google Inc, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook. The company has been known as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, as well as the world’s most precious brand.
Amazon.com is an e-commerce shopping website that offers a broad range of products. The Company products contain computers, electronics, books, music and numerous other products. Amazon offers personalized shopping services, direct shipping to customers and Web-based credit card payment.
Amazon updating recruitment information for multiple vacancies from their companies official careers page. Amazon careers are the best way to get information about different job openings in Amazon, Amazon offcampus drives, and other Amazon vacancies. Currently, the company recruiting talented entry-level employees for their Hydrabad office for the Account Health Support Specialist division. Candidates who are willing to apply for the Amazon recruitment process 2021 can apply through the Amazon careers page or a link is given at the end of the page.
|Company Name||Amazon Inc|
|Job Position||Account Health Support Specialist – English & Hindi|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, India|
Job Responsibilities of Amazon Jobs
- Exhibits effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Gives prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers, including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Keep a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light while effectively handling sensitive issues.
- Exhibits excellent time-management skills and the capability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Provide a positive team environment and proactively support team members with difficult contacts as required.
- Maintains admissible performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively search solutions through logical reasoning and data analysis skills and recognizes trends to relevant channels including improvement plans.
- Liaises with other divisions as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
Educational Qualification & Experience For Amazon Recruitment
- Any graduates or equivalent can apply
- Minimum 12 months experience required in customer support
Skills Required For Amazon Jobs
- Excellent business communication skills in English and Hindi language.
- Need to work in various shifts, including potentially working one weekend day, full weekends, or alternative start-end times.
- Good communication skills in English and Hindi are needed.
- Excellent soft skills required to communicate effectively for win-to-win solutions.
- Show ability to deal with uncertainty and embrace constant changes with flexibility and good grace.
- Need to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- Ready to work during bank holidays and peak period.
- History of teamwork and intentness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done. Fun to work with.
- Real and intense Consumer focus.
Other Skillset Required For Amazon Jobs
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate difficult transactional problems correctly and clearly to both internal and external clients.
- Clear, clean, and proactive documentation of operational processes needed to tackle known risk-related patterns.
- Problem-solving skills having shown the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns and examine problems logically.
- Self disciplined, hard working, active and detail oriented impacting time management and organizational skills.
- Show ability to work in fast paced; a dynamic atmosphere where choices are made without compromising on user experience and financial losses.
- Teammates capable of learning and sharing knowledge in the global context.
- You need to work overtime hours as per business requirements.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox required.
How To Apply For Amazon Recruitment Process
Step 1: Firstly Visit Amazon Official Website
Step 2: Then open Amazon careers page
Step 3: Filter Vacancies for Hyderabad, India Location
Step 4: Search for Account Health Support Specialist – English & Hindi job position
Step 5: Last step apply for Account Health Support Specialist – English & Hindi job position